Project & Maintenance Manager
• To execute and guide projects at the lowest possible cost, the highest possible efficiency and within the shortest possible amount of time.
• To optimize processes and machines for the highest possible efficiency and productivity within the specified possibilities.
• Clear communication towards GMO regarding the status, cost, difficulties, etc. of the executed projects.
• Clear communication towards Production department, Maintenance department and QA department regarding the possible changes in the involved projects and processes.
• HBO Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or similar education.
• Knowledge of manufacturing automation processes.
• Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office package
• Good knowledge of Solid Works or similar 3D software package
• Interpersonal, communication and management skills.
• Stress resistant
• Results-oriented and pragmatic attitude
• Team-builder and team-player.
For more information, please contact Rob Berkers, or email your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org